Sunday, December 7, 2014

Easy Natural Pet Treats


I am very particular of what my dog consumes. Which led me to make treats myself. It is all natural and so I know exactly what my pet is consuming instead of the by products and fillers most of them consist of at the pet store. 
Of course, you can buy all natural treats, but you will pay a pretty penny for it and it adds up so quickly buying bag after bag. 
Here is one of my favorite recipes, it’s super easy! Depending on how big you make them, this makes about 25-50 or so. Any leftovers can be frozen for up to a few weeks! 
Just blend all together and place on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 10-15min, depending if you want them chewy or crispy!
1 Egg
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
1 Cup of Wheat Flour (or Rice flour if your pup has wheat allergies)
1/2 Cup of Oats 
Bacon Bits (optional for that extra crunch and flavor, they love!) 

I do not have a cat however, Pet Adviser has some easy recipes as well! 
Enjoy!
Feel free to leave any comments, and/or follow through the social media links and our newsletter. Feedback is very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment