Monday, November 3, 2014

Picasso


I am a pet caretaker in Grand Prairie, Arlington, Mansfield and Cedar Hill area in Texas!

I have been caring for pets since I was a young girl. I grew up with dogs throughout my life including: a German Shepard, two Schnauzers and my current Toy Poodle named Pepper.

I attended the University of Texas at Arlington and earned a Bachelors Arts degree in Organizational Communication with concentrations in Business Management and Spanish.

I began working with Snaggle Foot as a pet sitter and a dog walker. It was something I had been wanting to do.  I absolutely fell in love with everything that encompasses being a pet caretaker. Not only was this my passion, but I knew it is somethiing I should be doing! When I was approached by the owner of Snaggle Foot in Grand Prairie, I took advantage of the awesome opportunity.

As a long time pet lover and owner, I know and understand how to care for animals. I understand that just as humans, they have personalities and various characteristics that make them unique and fun to love. I know that if you are good and loyal to them, they will be good and loyal to you, always!

I will be blogging about any and everything pet related!

I decided to blog because there are so many interesting situations that happen being a pet sitter. This is what makes it so enjoyable and fun! There is never a dull moment in this business. 

One of my favorite stories is having Picasso (featured on the left), the Parrot, sing to me a Bach song. However, he would only sing to me when I wasn't looking at him. I would always turn my head side to side, zoning from him to the wall. Each time I turned to the wall, he would sing, when I turned to him he looked at me like I was the crazy one! It’s so funny!

Feel free to leave any comments, and/or follow through the social media links and our newsletter. Feedback is very much appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment