Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rescue Love

Want to share some awesome news!
On February 7,  as I was approaching one of my clients house I saw this young beautiful German Shepard/Rott mix right in the middle of their yard.She was laying down, panting heavily, lost, and so sad. She followed me wherever I went she would lay at my feet when I was still. Every move I made, she made one. So precious.I have seen MANY strays before, so sad as always, but there was and still is something different about her. I knocked on doors trying to see if I would find owner, or if anyone knew anything....went to Petsmart to see if she was microchipped-negative. Put flyers everywhere, print and social media-nothing. contacted shelters-no hitsNeedless to say, 2 months later, she is officially mine. Vaccined and a healthy, beautiful girl!Hope you enjoy these pictures of her. She is my little model. :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment