Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Resolutions for pets!


So crazy how time flies by!
We are now entering the month of April in the year of 2016!!


Most people have personal New Years resolutions that they want to accomplish and stick to.
Have you ever thought of having some New Years goals for your fur baby?
How about, to socialize your dog more with other dogs and also humans; or just simply spending more one on one time with your pet.
**
For me, I have set goals to exercise my dogs more and to continue giving them natural treats and less of the processed treats that has seem to become even more accessible and more advertise than the all natural ones. 

With this being said, I found some awesome nature trails to take my Shepard mix, Sweetie to. Her energy level is way up there! Lol
I already take her on daily walks but I know incorporating nature trail walks and some hiking will definitely help with her energy and something I know she will love!
**
Have you ever heard of, "A tired dog is a happy dog"? Well. it is true! 
The more you exercise and drain your dogs energy,the more receptive they are for training and being a calm family dog. 
**
As far as the treats,I already love to bake,so baking treats for my babies is always fun to do. One of the main reasons I do it, is simply becauseI know exactly what is in it and I stay away from the added preservatives and chemicals that the majority great brands have in their foods. 
************ 

What are your New Years goals for your pets?


Please share in the comments below!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog and information Thanks for that. We also provide

    Dog Boarding Services in Prosper , we offer group play time, 6 potty times per day. We have dog pools, dog toys, and tender loving staff for your pups.

    ReplyDelete