Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Meals For Dogs-Happy Petsgiving!



Why not spoil your dogs on Thanksgiving as well?

With their delicious kibble they can enjoy a nice "Petsgiving" meal as well.

Easy, Simple and Quick recipe I have been doing for years for my babies.
I use brown rice instead of white, because it is easier for dogs to digest. As for the rest of the ingredients, veggies and chicken, who wouldn't want those healthy additions?!

What You Need:
Frozen mixed vegetables
Brown Rice
Boneless, skinless chicken breast

What To Do:
Broil chicken, and shred when finished cooking
Boil rice, add vegetables, and chicken. Stir together and let sit. 
voila.

Of course, you can do this in a crockpot as well, but stove top is just how I do it.


I add some to my babies dog food and they absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment