Friday, May 29, 2015

Do's and Dont's For Dog Owners!


As a dog owner for basically my whole life, I have learned numerous "Do's & Don't's" of what you should and should not do to your precious four legged pup.
Thought I'd share some. :)

(The Do's seem to outweigh the Don't's. I guess that's good, right?)
Disclaimer: this may or may not apply to all dog owners 
Enjoy!

-Don't watch family feud with dogs in the room. ;)
Im guilty, I do love Family Feud, but I always forget it had the ringing noise that sounds like a doorbell! So now, I try to make sure they are not in the room. lol

-Do give your pup unlimited annoying kisses

-Do stare at your dog as they do to you. But don't blink first!! ;)

-Do throw blankets over your dog and watch them struggle out as they get from underneath it
-Do constantly make weird noises with your mouth so you can see that Oh So Adorable head tilt that NEVER gets old.
-Don't try to make barking noises or they will look at you like your crazy!

-Do put glasses and clothes on them and use them as your personal "Dog Doll" to dress up with!
Last and foremost, DO give them unconditional love!! They are more than just a pet,they are family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment