Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pepper: My Love Poem To You

I have had my Toy Poodle, Pepper ever since he was 7weeks old. He is now, 13 years old.My mom got him from one of her former co-workers who had an un-wanted litter.I am so thankful that you got him.

I love him so much. Even though his physicality, is dog. He is so much more than that. I call him my son, all my friends know I love and care for him like crazy.
He is family.
Just wanted to share a love poem about him.  Its just something short and sweet.Hope you enjoy.


You are always there to greet me when I come home.
You are always there to stare at me at random times
You are always there by my side at night,curled so tight
You are always going to make me smile
Rather far or near
Even if you are not physically with me,you will always be here!
You are always there to lick me and tell me everything is and will be ok
You are always there to just simply-look and be so cute
You are always there when I want to take an "usie"
No matter what happens,you will STILL be here and there for me
You taught me so much.
Responsibility,Patience, and Unconditional Love. 
So many memories or your love for me and it reciprocated
Glad to make many more and to keep loving you!
I love you forever and always!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment